View Single Post

Thread: Notes About the Erfworld Book

1. - Top - End - #41
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Notes About the Erfworld Book

Quote Originally Posted by tomaO2 View Post
    Can you not use the Giant's publishers to get the book ready?

Have you given any thought as to making a PDF file that can be sold for people that don't want to order a book but might be willing to buy an online version?

----------------

To the Giant: Since your intention was to highlight other webcomics, when can we expect to see a new one? Do you have any on tap for after Erfworld leaves? If the exact number of comics you can host at a time doesn't matter, why hasn't there been a second addition by now? Erfworld has been on this site for... what? Two years now?
    As far as a publisher goes, Rob and Jamie haven't (last I heard) settled on one. Let's define "last I heard" this way:
    Quote Originally Posted by pclips View Post
    Note 4 - We don't yet know who will publish the book, or when it will be out

This stuff is still under wraps, but there is progress and reason to be very hopeful. We'll make announcements when the time comes.

Thanks for reading Erfworld, and consider becoming a fan on Facebook, where I have been leaking tidbits about upcoming pages, etc.
    Regarding your questions to Rich, I refer you back up the thread where these were addressed. Reading only slightly between the lines there's nothing on tap and he doesn't seem to want more than one other, by the way he phrased things.
    Last edited by Occasional Sage; 2009-03-22 at 05:30 PM.
    Avatar by the incomparable araveugnitsuga!