for the past week or so, a previous girlfriend from two years ago has been trying to contact me, naturally, i've been avoiding her calls, deleting her text messages and ignoring her on aim. all was going well until she called me at 03:27 friday morning when i made the mistake of actually talking to her. i answered the phone and she started with "i need to talk to some one blah blah blah crisis blah blah blah needless complication she tried to drag me into blah blah blah stuff sucks." and she continued on for another eleven minutes before saying "can you say something?" to which i replied "i'm speechless(i hadn't really been paying attention.) so she says "say scrubbing anything." i responded "you call my cell phone in the early hours. you've filled my inbox with creepy messages. you've threatened my people with slavery and death! oh, i have chosen my words carefully, elizabeth. perhaps you should have done the same." and i guess that kind of shocked her because she asked me what the scrubbed i was on about. so i yelled "this is spartaaa!" and ended the call. that didn't really stop anything and her calls remain unabated.

sooo.... how do i go about getting her to stop calling me?