View Single Post

Thread: Smells Like Teen Spirit - IC

1. - Top - End - #287
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Smells Like Teen Spirit - IC

Mio was next to Rin, happily munching on a rice ball and listening to conversation. She also got a bit flustered at Harumi's remark, and remained quiet until the topic of sewing came up. "Semapi, my mama taught me how to sew a little. Would you let me help you?"

Nanami didn't stay for dessert; she went to her room without a word.

Tsukiko kept quiet, apparently afraid of upsetting Muffy again. Noriko kept looking at Muffy, as if trying to deduce what her outburst had been about. Suddenly, Noriko seemed to realize something. "Weren't there supposed to be some teachers at this thing?"

Himei was standing apart from the rest, looking shy and awkward, when Atsuko came in. "Oh! You must be Himei!" Atsuko seemed to be rather borrowed. "Himei, could you come with me? I... there's something I need to tell yo..."

Atsuko gave Muffy a "please forgive me, I'll explain later" look and shepherded Himei out.

A short while later, Atsuko came back. "I'm so sorry, Mary, it's just that we've had a few problems. Keiko Samejima and Himei Suzuki won't be coming back, I'm afraid. Amelia, Rin, Katashi-san told me that you two should room together. You can pick which room you want to use. I have to go; there's a lot of paperwork to be done. Mary, I really am sorry.
    Last edited by Neon Knight; 2009-03-26 at 01:02 PM.