(OOC: Is it Katashi or Takashi? In the beginning you called him Katashi, but you keep calling him Takashi now...)

"Professor Katashi?"
Noting his mood, Rin attempts to keep her presence and attitude in harmony with him, so she won't just be dismissed instantly. She knew how someone like this could get- her father was like this, and she herself could become focused as well.
"You missed the dinner that was prepared, so I brought some to you so you could eat as you worked."
She holds up the containers she filled, then places them where they won't be in his way, but will be available. On top of them she places a few napkins and utensils.
"If there is any way I can assist you, I'd be honored to help."
Her tone is sincere- she doesn't sound or look like someone just trying to suck up to him. Wouldn't someone like that try to get on Atsuko's good side, anyways? In truth, this is the sort of dynamic Rin is used to, due to how her father worked on business even at home. She doesn't feel the slightest bit out of place, and her own confident and relaxed attitude towards the situation might influence Katashi...