Wow Krimm, just wow. Looking at this Epic Destiny gives me some basic ideas for up and coming Demon Lords. I just have a few questions and comments. One, how would being both Good algined and achieving the Epic Destiny's Immortality be reconciled? Two, what is that a picture of anyway and three could someone achieve Demon Godhood (what the Dicefreaks would Cosmic Entity or in this case Demon Prince status) by means of this Destiny? Fourth, would it be reasonable to allow a light variant of this Epic Destiny? Note, I said light, not Good. Finally I have a comment on this work. Not so much on your Epic Destiny but on the nature of Chaotic Evil.

Chaotic Evil: The major precept of this alignment is that of personal freedom unshackled by responsibility towards others. Whatever advantage can be taken should be taken, and the woe of others is often to the benefit of oneself. Laws and order, kindness, and good deeds are disdained, except where they can be paid lip service to one’s own benefit. Others’ lives have little or no value. Those of this alignment hope to either bring down all restraint and prohibition, moral and otherwise to achieve power, glory, and prestige in a system of individual caprice and governed by their own whims or to create a state of perfect freedom abandoning all laws and restrictions as acts of oppression or mere crutches for those they deem weaker than themselves. They don't consider themselves in any way wicked for such plans or actions.