Hibiki

Staring at the gates, Hibiki imagines the sight of a giant castle. The huge doors are the portcullis allowing knights in army entry, the congregation of shinobi are knight defenders welcoming Ser Hibiki to their lovely home, and the woman in a funky hat must be a queen with her giant, gold-crested crown.

Hibiki's eyes open with amazement.

"She's so beautiful...I want a hug Queen!" The daft genin jumps up and down excitedly wanting a hug from the Hokage, "Hi I'm Hibiki!" Before he knows it, his legs are swept up from the ground as he is embraced by the whispering woman. Inside Hibiki's mind is the familiar voice of Lust, "Oh what comely breasts brush against us! This my friends is heaven on earth." The other sins nod in agreement.

Then as he is gently put down she whispers something to him. Hibiki stares at his hands which he practices gripping with. I didn't touch anything yet... The genin's mind tries to contemplate what the Hokage meant by her warning. I guess the Queen must already have a King. I'll need to find my own Princess then. Hibiki's eyes pass over Yuu and Matsuo and land on Rin.

Too old.

His eyes then fall upon Yusa...Hibiki imagines her in a silk pink dress with a crystal tiara on top of her head. There she is, my Princess. When I strike down villains and other evil-doers I'll do so in her name. A tear escapes his eye at the thought.