1. - Top - End - #179
    Banned

Default Re: Llama Llama Duck 2 - Game Thread - The Return of Insanity

The interior office of llama defense and communications drafted a response to the protracted and forced use of distateful logic in the previous day previously. To Jontom Xire, the message follows, in its original and unedited form:

A job, not my joy. My, a axe in my rear. If ever, a hatchet were buried, should it not be in my back? I tire, expire, no more logic. Verily, Llama Logic makes logical Llamas sleepy, but logical Llamas make logic drudge on. Oh, the drudgery, give me release! If, in the end, I am not standing, what is the loss? Life is but a stage, and I am a fool. I am lame, choosing to be who chooses who lives and dies, but such is what I chose to be. I am the fool I've made myself into.
    Ok, let the word games begin. Deathslayer, you found a name in my last one... Will you find one here? Shouldn't be that hard. I've hidden 4 in there.

EDIT: As an incentive to EVERYONE, if you find your name in my message, and PM it to me, I won't select your name for my assassin attempt.
    Last edited by Talic; 2009-04-07 at 12:38 AM.