1. - Top - End - #1144
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XIX: To FAIL, or not to FAIL?

Quote Originally Posted by bayar View Post
    You have a "My name is Q" TVTropes page ?

Well, it could have been anybody then.Not necesarilly from this forum. World Wide Web and all that.
    ....You sounds suspicious!

Anyway, I suppose it's possible. Although the person who did this said I was a massive d*ck-head, and you guys are the only people I act like a massive d*ck-head to. The person also knows I'm old, also making it more likely that it's somebody withen this forum. Plus, I annonced my TvTropes page here, and right before those insults were placed! I think it's much more likely to be from these forums, and at least a reader of the ABR Discussion Thread.

CONFESS!

[EDIT]
    Quote Originally Posted by chriky View Post
    Firstly Q i'm sure it was just a joke and you shouldn't take things so seriously.
    Secondly it was probably someone that's had their feelings hurt by you. And that doesn't help because I recken you've probably been nasty to most people in ABR at least once.
    Thirdly whenever your nasty to people you rfefuse to apologize so what makes you think they'll apologize to you.
    Finally some of what they said is the truth anyway so I don't know why your making such a fuss.

I think the person who did should make themselves clear if their on this forums because i'd like to congratulate them.
    Last edited by Green-Shirt Q; 2009-04-10 at 07:37 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show