View Single Post

Thread: Erfworld 153 - tBfGK - 140

1. - Top - End - #213
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Erfworld 153 - tBfGK - 140

Quote Originally Posted by Kreistor View Post
    One would be from HP, but not all three. I don't see the author referencing one source three times. Gandalf is far more likely for the first, and Blackthorn for the third. I'm okay with Hermione for the middle, but there's little enough distinguishing about that character, so she might be someone else. A lot of TV witches are blonde, so most are out for her.
    Look at this picture of Hermione. Now look at this picture of Dumbledore. The picture of Hermione is an exact match, as the Dumbledore - down to the hat.

"Harry Potter" is incorrect for #3. I have no idea who he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Kreistor View Post
    Jeannie wore balloon pantaloons, not a dress. The single ponytail from the top of the head is exactly like Firiona, and only the colour of the dress is wrong. The Erfworld version also seems to have pointed ears, which is consistent with FV (an elf) but not Jeannie.
    Look closely at the tip of her wand - it is a bottle, one highly similar in shape to the Jeannie Bottle.

Plus Firiona's outfit looks nothing like the one the Erfworlder is wearing. It doesn't even have pants! Jeannie's on the other hand, is almost an exact match.
    Last edited by Oracle_Hunter; 2009-04-12 at 03:57 PM.
    Lead Designer for Oracle Hunter Games
    Today a Blog, Tomorrow a Business!

~ Awesome Avatar by the phantastic Phase ~
    Spoiler
    Show

Elflad