View Single Post

Thread: Erfworld 153 - tBfGK - 140

1. - Top - End - #259
    Pixie in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Default Re: Erfworld 153 - tBfGK - 140

Total Noob posting! Glad to see lots of fans! Everything I'll post actually does have to do with the recent page with Spock and Janis.

1. If Parson is a summoned being (rules not yet known to us), then maybe he lives because Stanley (or Wanda, the caster) are alive. I always thought he couldn't see stats because he IS a spell.

2. Janis seems to know Parson, or at least of him. Calling him a hippiemancer seems like a ruse with the "guard him anyway", but who would harm a hippie? (Except Cartman). This means that we have to look at what Sizemore was learning from Janis early on, and the relation. Wanda bought the "summon perfect warlord" spell, and let Sizemore TOUCH it. He asks what kind of magic is it, Fate? She says "Yours. Mine. Ours.". What did Sizemore do? The world is a big conglomeration of Parson's real-to-erf interpretations. If he doesn't eat marbits, do they exist? Maybe Parson does control fate. Can he end war if he thinks it's possible?

3. Parson never actually kills directly....
    EDIT - Glome is correct in the next post, Parson does indeed 'hack' the head off the weiner-rammer. I missed the detail, and given what the very first sentence of the entire Erfworld comic is, I should be more careful.

4. I will post my thoughts about Charlie elsewhere, but I don't think he or the archons will show up in portal park because I'm not sure he has a body. I think, therefore...
    Last edited by Loungeboy; 2009-04-13 at 03:19 PM.