Rising Echo sighs, nodding to the older man. "We came down here looking for your Captain, that much is true. I do not wish to have had any deaths here, and you will note that I only struck to injure, not kill. But the Captain has killed as well. Last night, one of my companions following the burned footsteps of his anima and found a young woman, dead, killed by him for seeing him. I do not begrudge someone killing in self defense, but the woman was no threat to your Captain, save that she saw him, and as you heard he wants to never be found again."

Rising Echo folds his arms together, looking at the guard. "Again, I do not think the deaths were necessary, and I wish my companions had not used lethal force. Knocking you all out would have been just as easy. But you were in the way of us getting to the captain. We were going to remove him from killing innocents anymore. Since he is not dead now though, we will offer him the chance to make amends. And I, at least, will attempt to make amends to the families of the guards that have died today. I wasn't lying when I said I was made the Trade Minister. We will be making Lotus better."

Echo gives a look to Watcher and Zephyr, but doesn't say anything. "I don't know the people that died here all that well. Can I count on you to let me know who their families are? I will make sure they are taken care of, and I will try to find ways to make their lives easier without their husbands, fathers alive."

Spoiler
Show

Charisma+Presence, spending a willpower for an auto suxx. (9d10)[9][6][8][5][1][9][8][7][3](56)