Wow, Rob, you're revealing everything these days, aren't you? And on the one day you drop the most spoilers on us, the unfortunate forums go down for repair so we can't talk about it.

I don't think anyone doubts that Wanda is attuned to the Pliers and always knew it.

The mountain can become a city again, and a very rich one at that. Sizemore scores a big one for the home team. GK is going to be bigger, better, and far more capable with Parson around.

BTW, the red-garbed chick in the first panel is Scarlet Witch, from Marvel.
We also have Harry Blackstone Jr (answering that question from a pair of strips ago).
I hope Top Hat babe is Marlene Dietrich. She did at least one pic where she wore black top hat and tails. But I highly suspect its a lesser known DC heroine, whose name I forget, but she was on JLU in the last couple seasons.

Stanley should get back to GK today with Jack. I am so looking forward to the face off between himself and a Pliers-wielding Wanda. Stanley is going to want those Pliers, and Wanda is never going to give them up. Wanda couldn't win, at least not unless Sizemore and Maggie betray Stanley, and I don't see that happening.

Oh, and I guess the Pliers don't confer Fire resistance, eh? Scarlet is Dee Eee Dee -- dead!