View Single Post

Thread: God-Kings of Lotus

1. - Top - End - #337
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: God-Kings of Lotus

Rata-ji stumbles awkwardly along after Ivory Eyes, not entirely sure how best to keep up with his superior as she skips along like a nine-year old schoolgirl. So far, he's avoided mentioning her apparent youth, not wanting to anger her, but he has to wonder. Eventually, he abandons all pretense of dignity, and skips alongside her, muttering swears with every bound. "Minister, you said we were going spelunking? As in, going down in caves? Forgive me for questioning you but...what caves?"

O-Mochi shakes his head at Ivory Eyes' departure, not sure what's caught a hold of the Twilight. "Oh, you Exalted. It always has to be a noble journey or an epic quest or extremely heroic spelunking. Can't ever just take a walk like normally folk." he jokes. Answering Rising Echo's question, his voice slips into a pedantic tone. "It's cave rice. In the First Age, they had all kinds of different genesis seeds, utterly wondrous plants. After the city fell, all the genesis rice adapted. Instead of sunlight, it just drains the residual Solar essence out of all the magitech buried down their."
    Last edited by The Demented One; 2009-04-25 at 11:45 PM.
    I no longer actively read the forums, and probably won't respond to any PMs. I'm fine with people using my homebrew in anything, including fan-compilations and wikis, as long as you credit me.

Homebrew by The Demented One.