View Single Post

Thread: God-Kings of Lotus

1. - Top - End - #340
    Library Lovers Contest Winner

Default Re: God-Kings of Lotus

Ivory Eyes skips with Rata-ji through the bustle of the festival in general. They skip through past the mayoral palace, skirting the fields. She sniffs at the air, not sure how much she's actually sensing and how much she's just putting on a show for Rata-ji's sake. In an instant, her milky eyes flare to gold-on-gold and she looks back to Rata-ji as she stops on the edge of the forested fringes of the city.

"I have an admission, Rata-ji. I want to trust you with the truth. I won't patronize you by asking if I can trust you; I've already decided, haven't I?" she asks rhetorically, pulling a mess of brush from the path ahead to reveal Bronzeheart and a slew of elementals littering the glade. Her castemark flares as she pulls him, softly leading him into her glade, her world, her identity.

"I am Ivory Eyes, Chosen of the Unconquered Sun, and I would see your city become glorious. You've a future, Rata-ji. As does everyone and everything you love. I hope you understand. Do you?" she asks.
    Last edited by GryffonDurime; 2009-04-26 at 12:09 AM.