He glowers darkly over the table at Orianna and Vail, obviously displeased that they would dare claim that he is not doing enough for the tiefling race. "You claim that you would focus your attention entirely on one race? Why do you think none of the gods have before? They have other duties; even if you think you will become only Goddess of Tieflings, you are mistaken. Besides that, what would you have me do? You say you need information about some ancient ritual that I have never heard of. Why have you come to me with this request? Why are you not between the Darkened Pillars even now, searching for the means to awaken them again, instead of wasting my time? Do you truly think that I would hide such a thing? Do you think I would not ask my god's aid in using it if it could help my cause? Why do you think this ritual even exists?"

Riya
Spoiler
Show
Focusing your gaze into and through the tides of magic that cover it, you manage to discern the true form of the creature hiding within the mirage, for mirage it is. Appropriately, the thing is the dragon who you had met back in the forests, Esinokar, lying squeezed up tightly to make itself seem smaller than it is.

Rylatar
Spoiler
Show
The table in the study part of the room is shrouded in illusion, though you cannot manage to see through it quite so easily.

A successful Arcana check would allow you to pierce the illusion and see what may be behind it.