Quote Originally Posted by djharr View Post
The Arkenhammer turned Stanley from a no-account warlord into a ruler with an air force so strong that it took the combined forces of most of the rest of the world to actually have a chance at whacking him.
Err, this is the great western conflict. Not WW5. We don't know how big the world is, but by calling it great western conflict, I doubt more than 1/4 of the world's forces were involved. I actually believe it was even more local than that. My impression is that this alliance, with as many nations as it is, could still only have been a fraction of the world. Rome Total war had a Lot of factions, but the war theatre was only Europe, north africa, and the westernmost lands of asia. I doubt this war was larger in extent than the 30 years war. But because the nations seem to be city-states. It's probably even more local than that. I believe the forces involved are probably no greater than the Trojan war. Lots of "nations" but each nation being a city state means a whole different demographic that it does in modern times.