Quote Originally Posted by Kaed View Post
... What is with this fixation on a largely inconsequential warlord that was thrown into a few comics pre-volcanic explosion for the sake of flavor? She doesn't even have a name, as far as I know! Or any lines.
Quote Originally Posted by ishnar View Post
She does have lines though. She was one of the lords complaining at the table that Ansom wasn't attacking. That's the only one I know off the top of my head.
She's bee around for quite a while actually. I believe the first time we saw her was at the war council discussing the "party platter" and Ansom's response.

She's been used fairly consistently in fact as the "questioner" of his plans, giving him the opportunity to explain his thinking to her (and the readers) without seemingly pointless exposition. While we don't know how "inconseqential" she has been to the RCC's strategy, as a narrative tool she certainly served a purpose to the story. Now that that part of the story is ended though I do not that purpose continuing, so no valid reason narrative for her being brought back. If Darth Unsom requires such a sounding board in the future, we have Parson to serve that role.