Quote Originally Posted by The Randomizer View Post
seriously, get on with it.
You realise the last comic inside the fortress was you saying "I have a plan that just might work...", don't you? It was just before your non-canon "shoot 'em all" panel, but I had presumed that Rand had actually said that, and was waiting for you to elaborate.

Quote Originally Posted by Xartyve2 View Post
Okay, Lawrence calling Tjal Private in my last comic got me thinking, I think we all need a rank. So any objections to this heirachy? From highest to lowest (although Civilian is a special case)

Major - Only X2, Brain and Damien (being the founders and all)
Colonel - Katya and Skimmer (yay for gender equality. Well Katya gets in so high for being Home Base's caretaker)
Lieutenant - Moss Agat, Falgorn (yep)
Commander - Shadesworth, Lawrence, Digger Deb (lowest command rank)
Private - Tjal, Howl, Albino
Cadet - Redshirts and security guards (NPCs exclusively, lowest official rank)
Civilian - Chang, Grafty, Lynn, Socks (either the best or the worst. Example: Chang and Grafty being rich investors get a lot of power in Home Base whereas Lynn and Socks being outsiders get fairly low privilidges)
Yeah, no offence, but you obviously have no idea what the various military ranks mean. Using the ranks you chose, the list would look like this:
Colonel - Katya and Skimmer
[Commander - Shadesworth, Lawrence, Digger Deb]
Major - X2, Brain and Damien
Lieutenant - Moss Agat, Falgorn
Cadet - Redshirts and security guards
Private - Tjal, Howl, Albino
Commander is in [] because it's a Naval rank, while the others are Army ranks. And for the purpose of the chart, I took cadet to mean officer cadet, instead of "member of the cadet forces".

I suggest you use these ranks:
{table=head]Rank|Characters
Major|X2, Brain, Damien
Captain|Katya, Skimmer
Lieutenant|Moss Agat, Falgorn
Second Lieutenant|Shadesworth, Lawrence, Digger Deb
|[Warrant Officers and NCOs (lance corporal, corporals, sergeants, etc.) go here]
Private|Tjal, Howl, Albino, Redshirts, security guards[/table]
The only problem I can see with this one is that it leave no room for more ranks to be "squeezed in" as it were, you'd need to reshuffle the whole structure up a rank.