Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
Okay, I don't know why one of the last two masons would out himself to try and lynch someone he wasn't sure of. But then again, if he isn't a mason, then you'd think someone would say so. It's not really a role it's easy to fake. And I guess it's entirely possible that Banjo is a mason *and* Trixie is a villager.

But then again, I've been trying to talk to Trixie privately and gotten absolutely nothing from him. Just "I've learned not to speak out or it will get me targeted." Which is kind of crappy logic - no villager should be more worried about their personal survival than the team win. But even now that the lynch mob is forming, he still won't say anything. Which is kind of odd.

RHL's voting pattern looks suspicious, but that's actually kind of normal for her. She doesn't play werewolf games often, and she tends to not be very active in them. Probably someone is reminding her to vote when she's up for autolynch. Which doesn't mean she's innocent, it just means I don't think her posting history is suspicious for her.

I tend to get some good hunches sometimes, but rarely this early in the game. So, um... Shadowcaller based on absolutely nothing at all.
This move is classic banjo, and makes total sense from a WW point of view. At this point, we theorize that there's two, maybe even one mason left. Once the Mason network ceases to be... a network... what's the point in preserving your role? Your power comes from the folks you know, not your actions. Now, if there's really two masons left, and the seer has any sense, he can contact Banjo during the night, Banjo can pass the name to whoever's left, and they can begin a new (very small) network from there.

Also, Festy, the narrators have been kind enough to beat me about the face and neck with vote reminders as well, so it's not just RHL that's getting them. I don't think that can be held as a special consideration for analysis.

Trixie, just to put a nail in the coffin. If he's a wolf, we have two STRONG suspects to look at the next day.