Lynching a villager is hardly the largest fail these boards have ever seen. It's not even the largest fail this week. Villagers die. It's what they're there for.

Le sigh. Of course.

But you know well enough that I meant something entirely different (such as massive loss of resources, roles, knowledge, etc.) by "fail", so please: don't twist it

Yeah, because you wouldn't actually tell anyone. The blame for that rests squarely on your shoulders. And don't try the 'I wouldn't talk because you were trying to lynch me' bit either. Putting your own personal survival above the good of the team might be a good wolf strategy, but it's a terrible villager one.

We already discussed this, and frankly, you know that this is not the reason why this happened. I honestly tried to tell you, and you didn't made it easy at all; quite contrary. I wasn't putting my survival first, as the first post during this game day can attest. I was honestly trying to tell you too, and it is not my fault I was silenced by actions and forum outages. Please, no twisting, again

Anyway, you received your healthy dose of dead ranting today, so I'm back to being very, very dead (and silent).