Quote Originally Posted by Liwen View Post
Doesn't works. The 15 damage reduction is overcome by good, lawful and epic weapons, so the Monster would have received good damage from Miko's attacks (let's not start a alignment debate, she was lawful and good back then since she still had the paladin class.) The attack wouldn't just tickle.

Beside, Monster-San can't have the worst Nightmare ability. In Start of Darkness,
Spoiler
Show
he is revealed daily to a crowd in the circus when he used to be before Redcloak came to collect him. Hundreds of Commoners have seen him, and none of them have died from the sight. We are talking about a DC43 here.

Of course, if a dream lava can have baby dream lava, then it possible he doesn't have an effective Worst Nightmare ability, but as far as I can tell, Abominations don't have offspring

Dream Larva are "Large Outsiders" not undead. he does have abomination traits. also he has a 52 AC.. i know at least a few of DM's i've played with that AC means maybe you glanced off of the armor. in which case he might say it "tickled"

didn't know that about the spoiler, in which case you are probably right and it's not a dream larva.