I find I agree with Dr. Stwangelove above more than those who argue against a highly aggressive strategy with the Arkenpliers. Just like tactics in this game, strategic advantage is gained multiplicatively, not additively, and GK has the Arkenpliers, the Arkenhammer, Parson for strategic planning, and Ansom as the point of the spear. It's a very potent combination, and I feel that the neighboring nations are going to learn a new term: blitzkrieg.

The first thing to remember is that the simple, obvious short term strategy of building defenses behind a veil is wrong. As Parson said when teaching Wanda and Sizemore about strategy, their goal is not to 'hold' GK but to render the enemy incapable or unwilling to take GK. The RCC has just suffered a shocking loss, losing all units committed to the war in one turn against a badly outnumbered opponent that was on the ropes. They don't know much about what happened. They are rattled, uncertain, and divided - witness the dissolution of the RCC.

When the enemy is on their heels you have to strike with the knife - when they are down you must kick them. Parson should look at the most weakened members of the RCC and pick one to be the next shock to his neighbors. Have Ansom lead a stack of dwagons, archons, and anything else fast and strong, with Wanda along for the ride. Just pile them into one immense stack o' doom, and leave everything slower at GK for local defense. Rampage through as much real estate as you can, decrypting whatever you kill as garrison units, while popping units as fast as you can in your new cities. He should be able to flatten one country in a tearing hurry; remember that GK was the finest defensive location, and his targets aren't.

After you've delivered two more shocks (Ansom as a GK warlord, and the quick flattening of a neighbor) Parson has a lot more latitude for diplomacy. It is better to be feared than loved, if you must choose, and assuming the Tool is willing to roll with Parson's program they've got a great hand. They can claim they're only after the Arkentools and offer alliance with select countries against their neighbors. Who wouldn't accept that offer from the side that defended Gk against impossible odds and then demonstrated a similar mastery of offense - and has two of the legendary Arkentools?