Quote Originally Posted by BLANDCorporatio View Post
Wanda taking fire: see a post above, from Dark Matter that I just replied to. I think he disagrees with you, and provides some confirmation for why I think Wanda is safe from attacks on her turn.
Dark Matter assumes you croak everything in the hex which you still refuse to address. If you're going to just assume that they'll automatically win every conflict (even if you say that you don't assume that), I'm just going to ignore it until you justify it. If you don't croak everything in the hex, they're allowed to attack when a hostile unit enters the hex. This has been shown (and referenced by Word of the Titans) repeatedly.

"Not enough difference": it's your opinion, my opinion is that the ability to transform everything the opponent loses into reinforcements for you is a very powerful tactic.
Not everything. Gah! You keep apparently conceding this point and yet you never actually do!

Finally, splitting is not supposed to be easy; but it could be hinted at, with Parson's current moodiness, for example.
Could be, but I doubt it. Parson had much more motivation to jump ship when he was losing. If he ever had the power to split, why do it now?

Finally, cheese works! It works so well, that it's use is frowned upon as somehow unsporting. So yeah, guess GK has lots of cheese now
Cheese works, but it makes for very bad storytelling on either side. Which I believe was your argument.