View Single Post

Thread: Chameleon as a Base Class (PEACH)

1. - Top - End - #67
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Chameleon as a Base Class (PEACH)

That was actually a joke. Awakened creatures have hit dice, I don't think the LA is good, and there's no such class as "insect slayer" that I know of...

Basically, no thought went into that little stat block for playing a chameleon as a race, so I wouldn't feel right putting it in with the class I spent a great deal of time thinking over.

Edit (June 9): Okay, I'll make an alteration to the little chameleon race at the top of the page. I gave it a real favored class and altered the ability score adjustments a little. Its size contributes the most to the level adjustment but the hiding ability solidifies its standing at LA+1.
    Last edited by FMArthur; 2009-06-09 at 12:31 PM.
    • Chameleon Base Class [3.5]/[PF]: A versatile, morphic class that mimics one basic party role (warrior, caster, sneak, etc) at a time. If you find yourself getting bored of any class you play too long, the Chameleon is for you!
    • Warlock Power Sources [3.5]: Making Hellfire Warlock part of the base class and providing other similar options for Warlocks whose powers don't come from devils.