Okay, I'm gonna try... I hope I got this right *Rolls*
(3,1) Heavyweight-initial
(10)The Snarl
(1) Roy
Plot device: (15)High heels and black leather

Spoiler
Show

He never thought he'd be doing this. How did they convince him? How could they do this to him?
The bald man walked toward the huge rift on the sky, until he was right underneath. He looked very uncomfortable on the tight black leather outfit, and heels that matched. He was no female, and he tripped upon reaching his destination. Then, he saw something strange. The rift seemed to have acknowledged his prescence. Something came toward him. Closing his eyes, he prepared for the worst.
Nothing happened. He heard a scream. He was about to open his eyes, when he felt something surrounding him. It was a strong claw, gently lifting him from the ground. He knew this was going to happen.
"Roy!" He heard his friends screm. And then, suddenly, he was gone to them.

As he woke up, herealized that he was surrounded by claws. Pulsating threads were all around. He blushed, his heart was beating faster. But... just why?
Then he saw them. Beautiful red eyes, made of raw reality material, looking into his. He could feel his temperature rising. He felt the outfit tighter at each second.
Then the Snarl reached toward him.
Warning: NSFW-ish, lime. Absolutley Lime.
Spoiler
Show

Before he knew, the leather jacket was gone. So the snarl, the deicidal abhomination, was about to unmake him, part by part? Or...
He gasped as the snarl's claws got nearer to him. To his surprise, the tangle was soft.
"You... are not going to kill me, right?" Asked Roy, letting his weight onto the Snarl's claw beside him. The snarl growled. But it sounded more like... a purr?
The heels were gone in a pinch. Roy felt his feet wonderfully light after wearing those horrible things. A bunch of threads, forming roughly a body, got near to him, pressing against him. He looked in the red eyes. The red eyes looked into his. Suddenly, Roy knew what the Snarl wanted. And he was oh-so-willing to give it.
The claws reshaped, now like hands, and reached for his pants as he surrendered hiself to the feelings they provoked in him...

Oh... oh gods, I hadn't written a lime in years! The scariest is that it was actually fun...

I'll roll again!

(2,2) Pathetic table-pathetic table
(2) Sarah greenhilt
(19) Roll again on lightweight (9) O-Chul

Oh come on! that one is decent! Let's see if the plot device helps a little...
(11) Pregnancy... Okay, let's see...

Spoiler
Show

"So, Mrs. Grenhilt. I believe I had the pleasure of working with your son, back there" Saluted the Azurite.
"Really?" Said Sarah, welcoming the man into her house. Seemingly his parents weren't home, so he had wandered off around Celestia until he found her. "I hope he behaved. He can be a meanie sometimes, but he has a heart of gold"
"I do think so" Said O-Chul "He made really good deeds. Unfortunatley, I didn't really get to know him, but his heroic actions speak for him"
"Aww, that's good. But you know I didn't invite you to my house for talking about Roy, right?" she changed her tone to a more sensual tone "I have a proposition for you" She whispered in his ear. He felt a chill come down his spine. He hadn't done this in so long...

And three months later he got a letter to his parent's residence. He jumped on his seat.
"Oh, by the twelve gods!" He exclaimed
"I didn't know either" Said a female voice from behind him "I didn't know I could get pregnant in celestia"

I... am scaring myself. I want to do this again...

(1, 3) Just like my first roll...
(20) Genderbent (8) Miko
(16) ... the oracle...
(13) ... french maid costume...
Okay, let's get going, then!
Spoiler
Show

"Arghh!" Exclaimed the young paladin. "I can't get this cursed belt off!"
"Sorry, Miko, I tried to warn you" Said Roy "But, you know, there's an oracle in the Sunken valley, maybe you can... just... go there, and ask him how can you take the belt off?"
"Very well, Greenhilt. Durkon, please see that nobody tries to escape during my absence"
"Aye, lass. I'll try ta." Said Durkon, thinking that as soon as Miko was gone, the rest of the group wold run away no matter what he said.

Miko set off. When he arrived to the sinken valley, he found that there were no tests. He wondered what was going on. He entered the tower, it was completley dark. He found a staircase, and climbed it. Maybe this was a test?
"Hello, Miko" He heard a male voice "You wonder why are there no tests outside. It's because I decided to get all three tests together in one"
Miko looked around for the source of the voice.
"Who are you? Where are you?"
A light turned on. He was in a small room, only with a bed. Right in front of him, there was a male Kobold, with a French maid outfit, and a duster on the floor.
"So..." Miko suddenly felt the hormones inside his new male body boil. How was this happening? The kobold closed the door, and sensually walked toward him. That was it.
LEMON-ISH, NSFW-ish... okay, NSFW content ahead!
Spoiler
Show

Miko threw the kobold on the bed
"You are the oracle, right? You knew this was going to happen" He said, between kisses
"Y-yes..." Said the oracle. His skin felt delicious undermeath Miko's. The clothes were part of the past now. The passion that now ran through their veins took control. They were made for this moment. The belt was a bother to Miko, but a small one. It was useful for the oracle to get a hold while they became one...

... this stupid dice wants me to get again into the Yaoi industry. This is just fun...

So thast was the last one. I don't want to get into straigt forward Yaoi-lemon territory.

But, it was fun. How did I do?