Warning: The following fanfics are intentionally horrible. Not really NSFW though.

Cliffport chiefxNale, Plot Device: Police Uniform

Spoiler
Show
Together they were sitting there, watching the sunset. Everything went according to plan. The chief couldn't help chuckling a little.
"What's are you thinking about?" asked Nale. "Oh, I'm just looking forward to tomorrow. That Order of the Stick won't know what hit 'em." "They won't be alone." "I guess so. I hope it's worth the effort, though. You can't imagine through how many loops I had to hop to get the mayor to pass the law that prohibits the use of alignment-detecting spells and abilities." " I can assure you, that we appreciate your work. Trust me, your price will be worth it."

They sat there a little longer, honoring the moment. Suddenly, Nale laid his head on the chief's shoulder, whispering into his ear: "You know, I could give you a taste of what awaits you when this is all over." "Are - aren't you in relationship with Sabine?" "It's okay, I asked her and her only prerequisite is that she gets to watch the action." "Oh, you're a bad boy, Nale. I believe I have to arrest you now."

They went into the bedroom, where Sabine was already waiting in an armchair, giggling full of expectation...

I leave the rest to your fantasy

Bandit KingxRedcloak in a love/hate relationship

Spoiler
Show
"The prisoner has been taken to the torture chamber, just as you commanded, Supreme Leader." Redcloak could almost taste the obeisance in the hobgoblins voice. "Very good. You are dismissed, soldier."

When the goblin entered the dungeon, the Bandit King waited for him, chained down on the rack. He examined Redcloak with a look that was a mixture of of fear, fury and desire.
"Why have you come back?", asked the cleric. "To get vengeance for Samantha." "And...?" "To see you again." "I thought so."
The Bandit King paused for a short time, before speaking again: "I love you, Redcloak. But at the same time, I really want to kill you. You have taken my daughter from me. Not even a week after the two of us had been raised."
"You are a fool if you think that you had any chance to kill me. And you have lost the last bit of your mind, if you think that I would ever love you back. I hate humans. I only did, what I did back then because I thought it would embarrass you."
"You probably did. But I know that in that moment of magic you felt like I did. You're just hiding behind your duty now, so you don't have to face your true feelings."
"I have already sacrificed everything I loved for the future of my people. Don't expect that I will spare you, should I find you to be a nuisance in the future. But for now... let's see if we can replicate that "moment of magic", shouldn't we?"