I have to say, this is looking like a good class, but I do have some problems with it.

1. please try and add the ability names to the table with the saves and base attack bonus, it would make things a lot easier to see.

2. I personally don't like the idea of having a 5th-8th level spell (true seeing) functioning all the time on a first level character. I suggest having it be used equal to ether class level or 1/2 class level times per day for a limited amount of time. I just felt that was a bit over powered as a first level ability.

3. Soul Lance - the math behind it is a bit complicated, I suggest just lowering it to 1d4+1x Soul Keeper level to make it easier. Also make it a standard action over a swift.

4. Haunting- Have a limit for how long it can last for.

5. Soul Siphon- Allow a Will or Fortitude Save for it.

6. Soul Leech- Very powerful for a 7th level ability. I suggest ether raising the level in which the character gains it, or limit the amount of times it can be used ether per hour or day.

7. Soul Storm - Change damage to 1d6+1 per Soul Keeper level instead of 1d6 per soul + 1d4 per soul keeper level, over powered the way you have it.

8. Corporal Lances- Leave it with just a change from 1d4 to 2d6 instead of 2d6 + 2d4 per Soul Keeper level over level 12

9. Soul Gift- Have the total be normal, but it has to be spread out amongst the party members ex. level 12 so 4d4+18= 28 and have that 28 separated between the party members.

10. Transcend- I do not like this ability at all, I would suggest at this point allowing them to have True Seeing activated at all times over this ability.

11. Soul Barrier - Make it a Standard Action not a Swift.

12. Improve Transcend - Replace it with Transcend from earlier, also make it so then the Soul Keeper is unable to have any actions while doing this or have the effect end if they perform an action.

13. Soul Barrage - Change d20's to d8's, and also make just one will save for 5 rounds of combat stunned.

Well there is my overview of this class. I like the idea, it was worked out very well, but severely over powered. I hope my changes will help make it better.