1. - Top - End - #6
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Fri's (somewhat) Witty and (not) Alliteratively Titled Doodle Thread.

Thanks, nameless! I hope I can sustain your approval !

More old drawing.... for now. You can see most of it in my deviant art. There'll be new ones soon though.

Alexia Freeman, Adventurer Archeologist. She's a bard. With whip in one hand, ukulele in another, and leather fedora on top, she's ready to tackle any mysterious ruins anywhere. Another dnd character of mine. I really like her, but sadly the campaign folded prematurely. I'd like to use her again. It's a goggles of minute seeing on her head, by the way.

This is a rather older drawing, and using my other style. It's The man with no name and the man in black from Sergio Leonne's For A Few Dollar More! My favourite part of the man with no name trilogy.

(click for full view, it's rather big)

It's my characters from a steampunk webcomic that I was planning to do. No time to actually do it, sadly.

It's about the exploits of the Skyline Express, an air-based delivery company in a chaotic and wild world after the collapse of the major imperium in the setting. Just imagine a cross between the end of World War 1, the collapse of the holy roman empire, and the age of exploration.

Their motto is Vindico Quisquam Usquam: Deliver anything anywhere, though people know that their unofficial motto is Vindico Primoris Salus Laxus: Deliver first, safety later.

From left to right:

Captain James Clemens, the proud captain of the refurbished flying frigate Unremarkable Aubergine. Actually want to be a fighter pilot.

First Mate Veronica Shelley, the beautiful master of all kind of deadly weapon. Love jazz music, painting, and can kill you with 25 kind of bladed and projectile weapon in under one minute.

Count Alexei Verne, Skyline's main stock owner (First name actually spelled Aleshenka). Dashing Adventurer, Noble Gentleman, Remarkable Alchemist, Questionable Businessman, and 100% Female.

And last but not least,

Quartermaster/Staff Captain Herbert Wells. Deal with ship's monetary and logistical problems, and the one that must deal with the aftermath of whatever mess that the crew led the ship into.

There's a theme in their naming. I said in deviant art that, the first one that said it will get a free art request, but well, I never really got around in deviant art.

(click for full view)

A robot. Sigh, anyone want to help me to color it? I'll uh... give you a cookie or something. Or maybe even an art trade, who know? I really like this picture.

And... another... one.

It's my character Elizabeth Shelley with Fate Testarossa's costume. Uhm... may I ask for help, if there any avatarist who coincidentally stumbled into this thread to make a stickyfied version of it for my avatar? I tried to do it myself, but I just can't get the hang of it. I'll give you two cookies! Maybe even I'll doodle something for you!

Thank you for your attentions though! I'll try to hang around the site more. Currently, I'm just rather busy.
    Last edited by Fri; 2009-05-31 at 08:48 AM.
    You got Magic Mech in My Police Procedural!
    In this forum, Gaming is Serious Business, and Anyone Can Die. Not even your status as the Ensemble Darkhorse can guarantee your survival.

Disciple of GITP Trope-Fu Temple And Captain of GITP Valkyrie Squadron.
    Spoiler
    Show

The OTP in the playground.
    Awesome Elizabeth Shelley by Hollamer
    My Gallery/My Star Wolves 3 LP