Quote Originally Posted by ZeroNumerous View Post
Dump the scimitar. It does you no good since any form you shift into will have a natural attack. Replace it with a +1 [Whatever Weapon Enhancements You Want] Amulet of Natural Attacks.
What book is this from?

Buff yourself with Magic Fang and go to town with +5 Claws of Whatever. You'll want to throw out every single attack spell you've prepared. A rogue does as much damage as your spells do as a basic melee attack, so you're much better off buffing yourself instead.
I agree completely. Any recommended spells?

Alot of the +AC items are also sort of pointless. AC 41 is significant at level 12, but at 21 it's not even a speed bump. Anyone who wants to hit you, will. Anyone who doesn't want to hit you, won't care about your AC. At very least dump the bracers in particular, since +1 Wild [Whatever Enhancements You Want] Dragonhide Full Plate gives +13 with a magic vestment and offers no penalties for significantly less cost.
My DM says I need proficiency with heavy armor for that, which I don't have. Anyways, why dump the AC? AC 41 might be low, but when I add in natural armor and damage reduction from my wildshaped form, it's a nice bonus.

You might want to nick Improved Grapple, Oaken Fortitude from Complete Divine, Practiced Spellcaster(Druid), Power Attack and possibly Snatch if you like to use flying forms. You can dump every feat but Improved Multiattack/Multiattack and Natural Spell to get those.
Alright, except I need Endurance and Alertness for the PrC in the first place.

Thanks, and any other recomendations?