Quote Originally Posted by Dustin1280 View Post
I would like an official ruling on these if possible.
That's not me, but maybe this will help until The Giant or apegamer chimes in.

Do you flip fireball after you declare attack or at the very end of combat?
At the end. Page 15 of the rules puts the flipping under "aftermath".

If it's the latter, then DUNDUNDUN can effectively remove a boost card so you are only capable of hitting 3 of the 4 monsters.
Correct, as long as it's played before the die roll.

A loot item offers 3x available move speed if you discard it (i forgot the name)
I ruled that you could move UP TO 9 squares, some people in my group disagreed and said that you MUST MOVE 9 squares.
That's the Gourd of Speed. I would say anything up to 9 is fine. But if someone wants to be more strict, they could only say that you can move 0, 3, 6, or 9. Since you normally have the option of moving 1 or 2 spaces, triple that means you have the option of moving 3 or 6. You're not forced to move 3 spaces without the Gourd, so you're not forced to move 9 with it. The only arguable bit is whether you can move 4, 5, 7, or 8 spaces, since those aren't exactly triple.

It seems like Haley is the best character in the game, any recommendations to nerf her a little, or do you guys disagree.
Well, she is one of the easier characters to play (along with Roy). Her starting battle shticks are the strongest, and (along with Durkon) she's pretty well-balanced between attack and defense. But she doesn't stay the strongest in a long game, and she doesn't have time to amass lots of loot in a short game. A little nerfing might be ok, but not too much.

V on the other hand seems to be lacking, do you think adding +1 attack to the normal boost of the fireball will make him completely unbalanced? Or will it effectively give him the push he needs to have a chance of winning?
V isn't hurting for attack. If anything, a little extra defense would help, especially in the early game. Maybe let Magic Misslie start with a base defense of 2, but then knock the boost defense down to just +1.