1. - Top - End - #107
    Colossus in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Re: Groundhog's Random Banter of Weather Prediction and Anti-Gopherness #120

@Mr Mudd^: What's this now? So did you just write up the poem on a whim after getting the inspiration to do it from a conversation with said teacher and share it in class or sommat? Or did you submit it to some kind of literary magazine in your school?

How'd it get exposed to parental scrutiny?

Which may or may not render the exercise completely futile and the resulting product unenjoyable. Might depend on the original quality being recorded, though I imagine if someone was going to all of that trouble they could find sommat to record the data being sent to their hardware's audio.

But then I might have an optimistic view of how things actually work and a pessimistic view of what programs have been produced that can be obtained relatively easily for such purposes or at least adapted to such purposes.

So I'm excited that I might be trying my hand at DMing a bit over this summer. And I've found, much to my chagrin, that as time goes by and I become used to my adult body, I can't take as much of the heat of summer as I used to be able to even a few years ago during my adolescence.
    Last edited by Coidzor; 2009-06-01 at 08:27 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide