View Single Post

Thread: Sbodd's RHoD - a quick side entry

1. - Top - End - #14
    Troll in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Default Re: Sbodd's RHoD - a quick side entry

Spoiler
    Show
    I love what just happened in the IC thread. I had an inkling of what was coming, but I'd love to see their faces when they read that description.

Dmitri, glancing around, has a worried look on his face. Something about the situation seems...wrong.

He outlines his plan to Dante before proceeding [OOC: So Dante can stop anything from happening if he disagrees].

"Let us move quickly," he rasps.

He gently lowers himself to the ground out of the wagon, favoring his right leg, and crouches, trying to look in all directions and listening to the receeding footsteps. Staying low, Dmitri quickly moves to the other wagon and then slumps against the wheel--his movements have re-opened the wound in his leg, and he winces in pain as he tightens the impromptu bandage. He motions for Dante to follow him, watches the surroundings if Dante moves to follow, and then puts his ear to the other wagon, listening closely. If Dante looks closely, he can see that Dmitri is sweating furiously from the pain.

[If all of this has gone well and without incident] Dmitri peeks into the wagon, and seeing it is clear, hoists himself up, suggesting first that Dante provide a lookout. "If see something, make song of bird."

He then quickly searches through the wagon, praying feverishly he can find something of use before they make their escape.

Spoiler
    Show
    Equipment, maps/compass, food, anything else you feel generous to give. We'll likely need some idea of our location and which direction to head to reach civilization.

I'm doing summer classes online, so I'm going to be perched on the boards most of the day and should be able to quickly respond.
    Last edited by Barbarian MD; 2009-06-02 at 07:56 AM.