Ok, here's what's happening :p

I'm leaving for an aikido seminar in Skövde, a town far, far away here in Sweden, I will be back on sunday evening, after ten o clock (gmt+1), untill then:

Senna will be an unconcious NPC that you'll have to drag to somewhere where she can get treatment, hollow bites are nasty things, emptying your reiatsu subconciously into mortal hunks is another bad thing to do when in such a state. She is, for all intents and purposes, out of action for the moment.

Tatskete has decided that his shikai at the gates is no longer serving any use, has resealed his Zanpakuto and is now headed for the 12th division, what could he possibly want with them? Could it be something he read in the chronicles of a man named Urahara coupled with his dreams of a dark beast? Or could it have something to do with a method with which to defeat the Espada? You will soon come to know.

Theresa is entering the real world, if the fight comes to an end, and Toshiku and Gorandu feel like it (sorry, can't ever remember your forum-names), feel free to play her as an NPC, doing what Toho asked of dealing the final blow, maybe throwing some net at Toshiko so she can escape and then escaping with his body to the councel chamber. However, don't do this if you don't like the idea, this is YOUR ending battle, not mine, it is fully up to you, I am merely giving you more alternatives with which to end it all.

Now I take my leave, take care of Senna, Tatskete and Theresa for me