Stats updated.

Major NPC News:

The Solaris Alliance has steamrolled into Chad. When called by the international community to 'stop this madness' they responde only with offcial statements declaring the Chadian government 'criminally incompentent' and provide the UN government report cards as further evidence.

The NRE has solidified it's control over it's new conquests.

The Kingdom of Thialand has announced that it will hold open the Straits of Malacca 'by force, if nessesary' but will other wise remain neutral in the event of any KHA war.

One new topic of conversation is the amount of shipping accidents happening out in the South Pacific/Pacific area. Many ships, mostly those flying Chinese, KHA, Brazilian or Asgard flags, have mysteriously disappeared.

The plutocracy in Argentina has apperently reached the breaking point. There is fighting in the streets and some bombing of government offices. The countryside is a patchwork of rebellion and the slums of the cities are warzones.

A new nation has approached the UN and requested a recognition of sovernigity.

The Radium Revolution

The Radium Revolution.
After the nuclear war, survivors in Russia banded together to recolonize and rebuild. Bruno Kretzkichev, the leader of the Revolution, one of many of these tribes, oversaw the repopulation from his 'office' just outside of the Moscow fallout zone.
Bruno set his best scientists to find a solution to the radiation poisoning afflicting his people. The result was a device called the deradiator that removed the harmful effects of radiation, leaving behind a clean, whole body. But in some occurences, other mutations occured. Some people could run faster, had superstrength, or other such abilities. Or died from the shock, a quicker, cleaner death than cancer mayhap, but more sudden.
What was left of the air force flew over Russia, deradiating most of the Moscow area. From the ashes arose a new land. New Moscow, otherwise ignored by the world at largem became a city of learning and knowledge. The people were happy and worked like mad to repair their country. The New Moscow region is nearly back to full operating capacity. With a fair military and spy network, excellent science and happy population, the Radium Revolution now feels ready to stride onto the world stage.
The Radium Revolution controls most of Russia, all but the part owned by Han.

People of note:
Bruno Kretzkichev- Leader of the Radium Revolution.
Zuka Zamamee- Director of Technology.
Hejev Testerek- Chief diplomat of the Radium Revolution.

Morale:++++
World Opinion: ++-
Economy: ++-
Technology: ++++
Espionage: +++
Military: +++

Yell at me if I'm forgetting something... I just know I didn't get all the NPC news in.