1. - Top - End - #163
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale-Discussion Thread XXII: Mutual agreement? What's that?

Quote Originally Posted by Tired N' Drowzy View Post
    Q, I don't mean to offend you, but... You're an 80-year-old highschool dropout who spends his life on his computer.

And you've not really given any points. I want to debate this, but you don't seem to want to. Your only point has been some weird-ass conspiracy theory that dogs are freaking super-intelligent and they really only do what they do so we don't disown them...
    Now, first of all, that has nothing to do with anything. Second of all, I've lived my life. I have retired. The fact I spend my days on the computer means nothing.

And that's because I don't like to debate. I like to have conversations. Friendly conversations.

And no, I don't beleive that. I just don't believe dogs love you so much they would donate all of their organs to you for no reason, like you say. They are animals. They are survivors. They don't care about humans.

Basically, dogs like humans like humans like their bosses at work. We only pretend to like them because they help us survive, even though they basically own us.
    Last edited by Green-Shirt Q; 2009-06-12 at 05:35 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show