Dirok:
Spoiler
Show
You are halfway across the hall whem a burly human stops you in the middle of the before-deserted corridor: "What're you doing here, eh? I don't like the looks of you, could be a spy for the Auralians. So, what do you have to say for yourself?"
As the green-clad man speaks, you are surrounded by 5 more of the Watch, all pointing their weapons at you.

Jatyu:
Spoiler
Show
The heavily-armored Fighter answers: "Wow, you are new. Anyway, the barracks are in The Government District, straight North of here, they're the big building in the North-West"

Rashid:
Spoiler
Show
The barkeep looks at you skeptically but then answers: "I suppose so, if you did something big, why, what're you planning?"

Frigei:
Spoiler
Show
As you near the entrance to the Barracks you are greeted by the sight of about 50 men and women, mostly Humans and Dwarves, but some Half-Elves, Half-Orcs and Gnomes, in varying degrees of battle-readiness. Assembled in fornt of a lecturn, where a tall Human clad in dark green and with two axes across his back stands eyeing them all.
OOC: Your bit has ended pretty much until everyone else gets there, though you can talk to the other recruits if you wish

Quarion:
Spoiler
Show
As you approach the large building that is the Barracks you observe a large crowd about 50 strong, of a mix of races and with varying amounts of armor and weaponry. They are all assembled in front of a lecturn, where a tall Human clad in dark green and with two axes across his back stands eyeing them all.
OOC: Your bit has ended pretty much until everyone else gets there, though you can talk to the other recruits if you wish

Leog:
Spoiler
Show
You follow the guard through quite a few streets while he talks to you about how you "made the right choice there", you fall in to the Barracks' large courtyard behind an elf with a Longbow slung across his back and you see a large crowd about 50 strong, of a mix of races and with varying amounts of armor and weaponry. They are all assembled in front of a lecturn, where a tall Human clad in dark green and with two axes across his back stands eyeing them all.

OOC:
Spoiler
Show
3 down, 3 to go (don't worry, i'm only railroading you until you're all together in a party