View Single Post

Thread: Forest of the Lost Elves (Chapter 1)

1. - Top - End - #54
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Forest of the Lost Elves (Chapter 1)

Lindee

"Ahhh! Why would a bear attack this many people? That sprite must have enspelled it!"

Lindee grabs the point of Andal's weapon as he braces it against the animals charge, murmuring, as she draws a short club.

"Spirits! Spirits of earth, bless this weapon forged of your bounty of metal and make it strike true..." she begins to murmurs incomprehensibly, and a flash of grey-white magic lances out from her palm and jumps into the weapons spear-point.

((Magic Weapon on the spear-head of Andal's Urgosh. +1 to hit, +1 to damage, now a magic weapon.))

After that, she dashes over towards the prone figure of the sprite, raises her club, and koshes it upside the head.

((OOC: Taking two rounds of actions, one this round and the last, is that okay? Taking -4 to hit to inflict nonlethal damage on the sprite, aiming to brain it, not kill it. Roll for me if necessary. If you're ruling I missed the chance to act the first round, then I'll cast cast Magic Weapon, draw my club, and take a 5 foot step away from Andal.))
    Last edited by SlyJohnny; 2009-06-25 at 01:24 PM.