Temple of Elemental Evil: Planting 9, Early Evening

[i]Round 6[/b]
"Yeah, Pyro agrees, "if you want to sneak around from the back, we can try and keep their attention. We're gonna see more soon enough."

"We don't know what's in there, and I don't know where I'm going. I could be a while," Xaod warns.

"Just go."

"Alright, just keep an exit open for me. I'll probably be in a hurry on my way out."

With that, Xaod runs off towards the back of the Temple, and Pyro sets off in the direction the hobgoblin went.[/color]

(( Guess we didn't need a map for that combat. I'll be ready with a map for the front door area soon. ))
[hr]
Moathouse: Planting 8, Late Evening

Round 11 (cont.)
Grigor closes in on the remaining ghoul.

The militia enters the makeshift barracks. "Secure the room," Haunor orders as the others spread out to check the dark corners. Though Mair still seems fixated on the ghoul, moving in its direction.

The ghoul flees down the hallway, and Tell pursues. Unfortunately, it's all Tell can do to keep the ghoul in the light where he can track his target. (( The hallway is totally dark, and Tell has to double move to even get the ghoul back into shadowy illumination. ))

Round 12
Ricar joins Haunor's side.

(( Map #151 ))