1. - Top - End - #1
    Bugbear in the Playground

ElfPirate

Default Vampire the Masquerade: Monsters can be Heroes, Heroes can be Monsters

Its a Fancy Dress party of Wolves in Sheep's clothing and although your not invited you have a rather important role in this dark night. You're the Security Detail and your being payed quite well. Your watching over a meeting between Kuei-jin and Camarilla Princes in a rather Lavish 3 story Italian Restaurant on the corner of McCalister and Jeffries Streets, you are stationed on the opposite corner in an apartment complex, You can see Prince Taylor, a young-looking but scarred Scottish from the times long past, himself just arrived; stepping out of his Limo: He looks right at your position and you hear his orders echo in your mind in his harsh accent:

“Whatever happens; if those Sea-Snakes try and take me; Make the ****ers pay. If they try to kill me: Make the ****ers pay, if they try to pull a Gun, shiv or a Booger from their blimey noses I want them twice as dead as they already are... I want to see their ashes fly by!... or whatever they do when they're gone for good...and then I want you to get the **** out of there.”

He moves into the building and his Limo moves away, the Kuei-Jin Limo moving into its place.

Gordon Creed is manning the Sniper Rifle, Dr David Katz is on his computer checking out all Angles with the security Cameras of which he spent all of last night putting into position.

It is asumed that you have all known each other for sometime as many of you have taken the liberties to intertwine your character stories at some point, if you are not one of the 'We met up before-hand' guys this is your chance to get to know your fellow Vampires.
    Last edited by SilverSheriff; 2009-07-02 at 07:07 PM.