Is it can be story tiem now?
About Funhouse? Funhouse was a werewolf game with no werewolves, but the players didn't know that. A random proportion of the players were assassins, and despite a right fancy role list cobbled together from games far and wide across the board I think pretty much everyone else was a villager.

Shadow and I think possibly Goof didn't sign up but got drafted in by the narrators to help in the stunt, pointing at people, starting bandwagons and counter bandwagons, posting role claims and generally causing chaos.

Eventually it was discovered that Shadow wasn't playing after the villagers massively bandwagoned him and didn't get a lynch. Everyone was sounding puzzled and getting angry at Shadow for wasting their time. Eventually then the narrators stepped in to clear things up.

There had never been any wolves so the objective of the game was merely to work out that you were in a funhouse and the threat was never real. The werewolves and monsters were all make believe, and some of the people in the group touring the show were plants from the stage crew.

It was a pretty controversial game. A lot of people enjoyed it, some were a bit irate at having wasted so much time on a practical joke. I thought it was funny, but then again I was just a sideline observer.