1. - Top - End - #66
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: Arena Tournament, Round 56: Throk, Dhomi Nho, Mr. Q, Yrik Ihn-Tauk Free For All

So it should now be

Round 6- Dhomi Nho

(sorry bout all the confusing clarifications and refs only posts that took over for a while Q, things seem to be moving along now)

Actions:
    Spoiler
    Show

Free Action: Command skeleton to move and attack anyone other than me (I suppose if Mr. Q ever gets close enough he might be able to overhear my commands, giving him a bit of heads up)

And question for refs, is "command to move" sufficient that I can choose to which square he goes or would you like me to spell out the actual direct quote? Such as *point at corner* "go around the corner and attack anyone who is there"

Skeleton:
    Move to F18

Dhomi Nho:
    Move to I17

I'll take my standard actions after LOS is determined (also note that while I may not see what my skeleton sees, I'm going to note which direction he tosses that sling bullet if direct LOS is not established, in that case refs may need to roll his attack roll on my behalf, it has a +3 and will deal 1d4+3 damage on a successful attack)

Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show

HP 7/7
    PP 2/2
    AC 13, flat footed 10, touch 13 (10 + 3 dex)
    Position: I17
    Sling in hand (loaded)
    Psionically focused

Skeleton:
    HP 8/8
    AC 15, touch 13, flat footed 12 (10 + 3 dex + 2 natural)
    Position: F18
    Wielding sling (loaded)
    Ranseur held in off hand

Spells Perpared:
    0-Message
    Ghost Sound
    Sonic Snap

1- Fell Drain Sonic Snap
    Fell Drain Sonic Snap

Maneuver Readied: Counter Charge

Not done just yet.

*edit* just added strikeout for clarification, looking down below one can see that this turn is voided due to establishment of some sort of LOS last round
    Last edited by Aradoom; 2009-07-14 at 11:20 AM.
    Aradoom

Dhomi Nho - my Arena Character- also an initiate Ref

Matches I am currently in:
    Round 56