View Single Post

Thread: Fall of the New, Rise of the Old (IC)

1. - Top - End - #25
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Fall of the New, Rise of the Old (IC)

Vlad

"Pure coincidence, I'm sure." Vlad said dryly, "I'll call us some allies to find out what happened around here." As he speaks, the shadows solidify around him, taking shape into humanoid forms. The shadows gather more and more into these forms, gaining volume and color, until they became a group of what looked to be short, stocky, silver-haired elves wielding glowing scimitars. A moment later, another group of these creatures appeared out of the shadows as well. "Go!" Vlad directed, "Search this city until you find a living being or some sign that may indicate what happened, then return to me." The creatures nodded, and took to the air like whirlwinds.

Spoiler
    Show
    Use Shades to copy Summon Monster VIII twice, summoning (1d4+1)[2] Bralani the first time and (1d4+1)[5] Bralani the second time. Have them all spread out and search the city for survivors or clues or anything relevant.

The first group lasts 25 rounds and the second group lasts 26 rounds. They have 100 ft flight speed and +13 Spot, +13 Listen each.
    Last edited by PId6; 2009-07-19 at 08:07 PM.
    Rogue Handbook | Warmage Rebuild | Diablo's Assassin | Revised Classes
    Potpourri Creation Contest II Winner: Desert Martial Adept Substitution Levels
    Potpourri Creation Contest III Best Characterization: Edward the Sly's Lucky Spells
    Prestige Class Contest XXI Submission: Child of the Seelie Court