Your colouring's certainly improving, and I appreciate the effort made to soften the shadow and such, as oppose to complete blockiness of earlier colourings. Some parts do seem a little too soft. I like the complete elimination of odd linings from your first colouring of the picture. There can be improvements on shadow consistencies, since there seems to be conflicting light source. Some objects, such as the chair, has little shading, and greater application of brushing on multiple layers as oppose to burn/dodge may turn out better.

As for the second picture, some difference in shading on the bottle may suggest better that it's a transparent bottle as oppose to a bottle with lines on them. At the moment it doesn't seem the brown table has any difference with the white sleeve.

I'll let my critical superiors point out some fundamental stuff I missed, since I tend to miss those. In any case, I like the style differences and the different things you try to do, rather than doing one single thing you are good at consistently.