Two days later. It's about noon, you are aboard a transport helicopter flying over the North Sea, off the coast of Germany. Your personal belongings are safely packed in the back of the chopper - nobody complained no matter how many of them did you bring with yourself, there was enough place even for James' bike.
Your pilot makes sure the trip isn't monotonous. She sounds like Chuck Yeager if he was a woman - and a talkative one to that.
"I hear you ran into the old squad at your first mission. Bad luck to meet Devon so early - I bet she was all 'I like to talk about pseudo-existentialist crap, and I am also better than you.' Poor Laura. Out of all her teammates, Devon must have survived and everyone else died. I hear she fainted from power overdose. That's normal for her PSA - the first time she rewrote reality, she almost died. But then, she used that power on herself at that time." This sentence sounded different, almost shifty - like if the pilot wanted to tell you a juicy rumor.
"We'll be arriving soon. Take a good look, you can see HQ now."

You lost sight of the coast (be it German, or any other else) long ago, but now you see new land - an island! It is pretty small, about ten by six kilometers. As you fly closer, you can notice more details. Its shoreline are mostly moderately high cliffs, although one side has a port with several small vessels docked. Most of the island is left wild, with even trees standing in loose groups here and there, but you cannot miss a large gathering of buildings, all placed near the highest cliffside. They look modern, with glass and metal used in construction as much as concrete, but there are also many fortifications - the new headquarters of SECT, set in a remote and therefore safe location. Your new home, at least for a while.

The helicopter heads towards a landing pad situated near a tall tower-like structure. It should land in a while.

(If you wanted to do something before the timeskip, then you can freely post about it like if the timeskip didn't happen yet)