Ben Brooks

As per his usual, it seemed, Ben was sitting in the back of the helicopter fast asleep. It was amazing that he could sleep with all the noise the rotors made. Even the earplugs and headsets that had been provided didn't do much to dampen it. The sound was like having an endless freight train going by your head. Still, it seemed like the boy could probably sleep through a parade with a full marching band going by under his window if he put his mind to it. He had a talent for just nodding right off whenever they had any downtime. It was an enviable ability, since they hadn't had much time to really get any sack time with all the moving around and debriefing they'd been doing. He didn't even snore. He just let his chin fall to his chest and he was out like a light in a thunderstorm.

Spoiler
Show
Feel free to have Ben sleep for the rest of the trip then sleepwalk inside following the flow. I, myself, am also going to bed as it's 2:30AM on the Pacific Coast. I'll be back six to eight hours from now to catch up.