1. - Top - End - #130
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XXV: The Future (Imperfect) is...Soon

Quote Originally Posted by -skimmer- View Post
    S'not the best work I admit, my grammar still have many flaws, especially when I'm forced to write something larger, but better than nothing I guess

Skimmer, the peacekeeper:
    Spoiler
    Show

Thanks to her supernatural skills of survival, Skimmer is one of the best frontliners the peacekeepers have. Many times she was send into center of battle, she faced many fatal injuries, but she always got back somehow. This and her experience gathered during the 11 years of D-jumping helped her rise through ranks quickly, but she's still not fit to be commander of any sort. Instead she leads a small group of peacekeepers to the front lines under direct commands of the Conservator of peace.

Although her regeneration powers weakened a bit, she can still withstand gunshots or slashing with little harm, atleast as long as she has energy to recover or as long as she has what to recover.......so magic still makes her lot of trouble.
    She's primary a melee fighter and in battle she usually relies mainly on bell hammer in combination with her six shooter for longer range.

Skimmer was also possesed by animal ghost known only as Zen, who claims to be one of her sisters from her past. The possession isn't quite perfect, in fact, it degraded and Skimmer's still in charge of her actions, but it's possible that Zen has still some control over her. It happened long time ago before she became peacekeeper, somewhile during TJH plot.

(Zens true look. She rarely manifests into this form though)

D= I was going to lead the Peacekeepers!

DAMN YOU FOX GIRL(BOY) PERSON!
    *crys in corner*
    Last edited by Fay Graydon; 2009-08-09 at 03:48 PM.
    I'm technically but I refuse to admit it!
    Dawn of Yesterday (Resuming now!)
    Currently Developing the "PASSIVE™" RPG system
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Deth Muncher View Post
    +1 to Fay being awesome, causing nosebleeds and etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    If Fay Graydon is visible to a male target, she deals d6 Nosebleed Damage per turn.
    I'm an Artist!, If you want an Avatar just PM me your specifics - Avatar by Me!