Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
Self-defense? Sure, I'd probably shoot myself. Major economic damage/large theft done to someone who can't easily cope with it? Well, disputable, but still reasonable.

But these "joking" people seem to be able to kill another human not just over trivial thing (like, say, 10$) - they try to produce aura of killing without any good reason at all, which I personally find disgusting. Frankly, to me a normal burglar (that is, one doing it solely for personal gain) is probably a better human being than someone willing to kill over trivial or no reason at all, as these guys.

Hell, I sort understand reasoning behind it, not to mention the fact it might be for the better in some cases, but still, even the light talk about emptying entire magazines into others, luring bandits into the house, or shooting already defenseless people is... well, disturbing. Am I the only one who thinks it is an excellent way to commit a huge mistake, one that will haunt the shooter for the rest of his/her life, even if they are "technically" right?

oh okay. then I agree with you. taking a life should never be necessary and even though
sometimes it is it should never be taken lightly.