View Single Post

Thread: Character Builder Thread II

1. - Top - End - #87
    Pixie in the Playground

MonkGuy

Default Re: Character Builder Thread II

Greetings ladies and gentlemen. I am looking to get an Arcane casting build that is as powerful as I can make, aside from making an Abjurant Champion and an Initiate of the Seven Fold Veil. I ask your help in this please. I am rather new to Arcane... By the way, the campaign is using 3.0-3.5 rules and source books, so please help me run along those lines.

Books: Any 3.0-3.5 source. Personally, I don't want to use Tome of Battle, but other than that, I am game for anything.

Race: I prefer to play human.

Class: If spontaneous is best, I'll do it, but I like the access wizards get...

Ability Scores: 18, 17, 17, 16, 15, 11

Alignment: EVIL

House Rules: Basically as long as there is a sourcebook for the feat/item/spell, it is pretty much allowed. Wealth by level also, (200,000gp) for magic items, tools, etc. DM says as long as there is am itemized list of items (totally redundant, but I figured you might need a laugh... ), cost, and where the source it comes from, he is good with it.

Concept: This is a Good vs. Evil campaign, running along the basis of PvP. I want a build that is good in this aspect, but is not solely good versus a certain type of class...

Other: As flippin powerful as I can get is what I am looking for. Any help will be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Alaxi; 2009-08-14 at 03:16 PM. Reason: Rules change...
    To err is Human...To blame it on someone else is Elven.
    To kill is Orcish...To kill and blame it on someone else is Dark Elven.
    The love of money is not the root of all evil. Elves are. -Henry David Thoreau-