Gem Flower: I would tend to agree with Ninja Chocobo and Jalor on this one.

It sounds like you guys did a lot together for a couple days. You were fine with what he said and how he acted then he said he liked you and then suddenly everything he did, which didn't really change, was "creepy and stalkerish."

Usually the "I don't feel the same way about you" sort of conversation also includes something like "I just want to be friends." In which case him acting like he did the first day when you were friends would in theory be pefectly fine.

As for waiting for you by your cabin, if he wanted to talk to you about anything and you were going out of your way to avoid him it is about the only chance he would have without making a scene in front of people. Even if it was something as simple as trying to clear the air.

As for stalking, if you saw him all over the place it really isn't quite the same thing. You were eating in the same place at the same time probably anyway, it was just a matter of where he sat. Its not like he was hiding by your cabin and sneaking up on you while you were alone (or at least it didn't sound like it from your post). It didn't sound like he was trying to get information from your friends like where you lived and went to school and what your phone number is and stuff like that.

Considering the timeframe of everything and the apparent ages it seems nieve to not have expected him to be attracted to you.

There is also a big difference in people's actions compared to their age. If someone was doing stuff like that and they were 30 you would have a good reason to think it was creepy. If you are a teenager, well its those sorts of ackward things that happen all the time that teaches people not to do that in the future. Which admittidely doesn't make it any less uncomfortable for you, but it isn't overly psychotic or creepy either.

I've had moderately similar things happen before. A girl that would give the guy 10 minutes to talk about it a day or two after the "I don't feel the same way about you" conversation would make things a lot easier on them and in most cases let the woman know the guy isn't some crazy stalker but just someone that isn't totally comfortable with the opposite sex yet, but is just a normal guy. Of course the fact that the woman completely avoids them at all costs just makes things worse for them.

In my case I was going to school with the girl so we saw eachother enough over enough time later that we managed to talk about it some more later and ended up being friends again. The time between those two points were fairly ackward though.