Quote Originally Posted by Saeyan View Post
Contrary to what you think, the bit that you just posted is not bad to the point of no return. Believe me, there is a lot worse out there. Granted, there's a lot that you could do to improve it (spell check, for one), but at least I can tell where it's going, and how the story began, and so on.

Just by coming up with different ways the magic-users...uh,"conquer anything" and so on, and your Comically Oversized Football Shoe, you have demonstrated that you have creativity.

So don't complain about not being creative. No one is uncreative - as long as you have ideas, which every person does, that's creativity. Why not do something about it and try reading and writing more instead?
all i've ever done my whole 13 years of life is read. read read read. i spent most time at recess reading. i can name several random facts of the top of my head about the ancient greecian gods, kingdom hearts video games, pirates of the carribean, the Sisters Grimm, the Pendragon series, i read so much i am a social outcast. but every time i try to write i can never stay on one plotline. i know i've tried to write many fan storys before, for kingdom hearts and Wizard 101. i kept changing everything. there were 2 reasons i did not continue with that story. one, i probably would have changed it at some point and have to start ove, and it made me feel dirty inside. so dont tell me i need to read more! i got that covered!